Create Linked Server to MYSQL
How to create a linked server is Microsoft SQL Server to a MYSQL database.
1. Download mysql odbc driver
2. Create odbc connection
3. Change MSDASQL provider in linked servers providers to have:
* nested queries
* level zero only
* allow inprocess
* supports like operator
4. Create linked server
* catalog is your database name
* Product name is "MySQL"
* Data source: matches your odbc name
5. Query logic is "select * from linkedserver...table
REMEBER: table names are case sensive