Create a copy of your CRM Organization
1. Create a SQL backup of the CRM SQL database you wish to copy
3. Restore the SQL backup to a new SQL Server database (NEWNAME_MSCRM) for the new CRM organization
3. Open CRM Deployment Manager -> Import Organization Wizard.
4. Select SQL server and database (NEWNAME_MSCRM) and Next.
6. Enter a Display name (NEWNAME) and press Next.
7. Enter Report Server URL and press Next.
8. Select Automatically Map Users as recommended and press Next.
9. Press Import.
10. Press Finish.
11. Congratulations. New organization is created.
12. Go to Internet Explorer and enter address http://your_server _name/NEWNAME and you will see a new fresh copy of your organization.